The designers' first task chair marries ergonomics with sleek design.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LOS MAESTROS BARBER SHOP CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Barber and Osgerby’s Pacific Task Chair Will Make You Want To Go To Work
By Elizabeth Stinson - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- That's Hot: Barber in New Delhi Cuts Hair With Fire
Friday Jun 23, 2017
A barber in New Delhi, India is using fire and chemicals to cut hair instead of scissors.
- The Royal Flush: A $6400 Toilet
By Andy Jordan - Monday Apr 25, 2011
Kohler has created what it hopes to be a best-in-class toilet that costs $6400. WSJ's Andy Jordan gives the smart-toilet a whirl.
- Brand TLDs To Change Online Advertising, Marketing In 2013
Friday Dec 28, 2012
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) held a lottery in Los Angeles last week to decide on which of the proposed new top-level domain names will become the first to go live.Among the banks, media companies and Internet companies, Google applied for 101 and Amazon, 76. There were more than 900 applications for generic names like shop, news, music, and movies. Theorganization released the application list in June.
- Horizon Spins Off Direct Marketing Unit
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The new company will be led by EVP Gene Turner, the shop's veteran direct marketing leader, who adds the title Chief of Horizon Next. It will be based at Horizon's New York headquarters with a secondlocation within the agency's Los Angeles office.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal May 03, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday May 3, 2017
GOP bill hung up on pre-existing conditions, Hillary Clinton points to Comey, Russia, sexism for loss, and NYC man honoring friend by flushing his ashes down ballpark toilets.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015