[Updated, 9:30 p.m. ET, see below] Eric Schadt has been incubating a genomic data project within the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai for more than five years. Today, the product of that work, a 300-plus employee startup called Sema4, has formally left the nest. Sema4 today spun out of Mount Sinai as a […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LORI DI MARCO, CPA, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Sema4, Eric Schadt’s Genomics Startup, Spins Out of Sinai to Raise Cash
By Ben Fidler - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- American Cancer Society Enlists Pro Golfer Chris DiMarco To 'Tee Up For Life'
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The campaign is anchored by a 30-second spot with DiMarco, who talks about the loss of "my hero - my father" and explains how the golf community has united to fight cancer.
- Dustin Fowler’s recovery will be ‘difficult and intense’: doc
By George A. King III - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Dustin Fowler has a tough road to travel back from Thursday night’s surgery to in Chicago to repair an open rupture of the patellar tendon in his right knee. “It’s difficult and intense,’’ said Dr. Shawn Anthony, an orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, who didn’t...
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- The 10 best rookies NY has ever seen — and Judge is chasing
By Mike Vaccaro - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
When Aaron Judge barged on past Joe DiMaggio on Friday, blasting his 30th home run and breaking the Yankee Clipper’s rookie record — a mark that only had stood for 81 years — it was simply another reaffirmation of how valuable an addition Judge has been. And not just for the Yankees. Rookies are the...
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017