TONAWANDA, N.Y. — Martin Kober is convinced the painting of a dying Jesus that hung above the mantel in his upstate New York childhood home is the work of Michelangelo. Getting experts to agree remains the $300 million hurdle. That’s the potential value of the 19-by-25-inch work that Kober’s family affectionately calls the “the Mike,”...
lord jesus' sportsworld, inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - LORD JESUS' SPORTSWORLD, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Man convinced living room painting is $300M Michelangelo masterpiece
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Narcissus Revises Christianity, Makes It Liberal
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Too many liberal Christians worship a Jesus Christ who happens to look, act, and think just as they do.
- Jeffrey Lord Tries And Fails To Convince His Fellow CNN Panelists That Trump’s Mika Tweets Weren’t Sexist
By Andrew Roberts - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Jeffrey Lord proved he'll stand by the president over almost anything on CNN, defending Trump's tweets about Mika Brzezinski.
- Andy Serkis Brilliantly Channels Gollum From ‘The Lord Of The Rings’ To Bring Trump’s Tweets To Life
By Andrew Husband - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
'War for the Planet of the Apes' actor Andy Serkis channeled his classic 'Lord of the Rings' character Gollum while reading Trump's tweets.
- Album Review: Lorde Learns She Can’t Party Away Her Melancholy on ‘Melodrama’
By JON PARELES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
After conquering pop in 2013, this 20-year-old singer has released a second album full of nights out and their discontents.