The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LONGHORN RENOVATIONS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Penn State Receives $5 Million for Scholarships, Renovations
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The commitment includes more than $3 million for endowed scholarships, $1.75 million for campus renovations, and $100,000 for the student food pantry....
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Imminent Arrival Of Lidl Supermarkets Means U.S. Stores Are Renovating, Lowering Prices
By Laura Northrup - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Walmart and Aldi are currently locked in a price war for national grocery domination, with Walmart demanding price cuts from suppliers to help it cut prices for consumers in turn. Yet the company’s price war will soon have a new front in some markets, as another German discount grocer, Lidl, opens its first U.S. stores. Both Walmart and Aldi, …
- Does David Geffen's $100 Million MoMA Gift Seal Legacy?
Friday Apr 22, 2016
WSJ's Jennifer Smith joins Lunch Break with Tanya Rivero and discusses how media mogul David Geffen's $100 million gift to the Museum of Modern Art will fuel the museum's planned construction and renovation plans. Photo: Agaton Strom for The Wall Street Journal
- London Fire Death Toll Rises to 17; Government Is Criticized
By DAN BILEFSKY - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Prime Minister Theresa May ordered a public inquiry, as lawmakers demanded to know why safety standards at Grenfell Tower had not been more rigorous.
- In Houston, an Original Juneteenth Celebration Site Reborn
By MICHAEL HARDY - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Acquired in 1872, Emancipation Park has reopened after a $34 million renovation. But amid the celebrations there’s a new worry: gentrification.
- Let's Slice Open Mass MoCA, the Biggest Contemporary Art Museum in the US
By Margaret Rhodes - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A new $65 million renovation makes Mass MoCA the 120,000-square foot gorilla of the contemporary art world.