NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LONGCHAMP & LEWIS HOLDINGS LLC
2013 - LONGCHAMP & LEWIS HOLDIS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- John Lewis Creative Pulls Heartstrings To Move Goods
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Adam&EveDDB has received more than 124 creative awards over the past five years, including the Creative Effectiveness Grand Prix at the 2016 Cannes Lions for client John Lewis. Agency executivesshared some of the secrets to their success at a Cannes session Friday.
- Daniel Day-Lewis says he's done with acting
By Angie Han - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Daniel Day-Lewis' acting days are apparently over.
The three-time Academy Award winner is retiring from the profession, as confirmed in a statement from his publicist, Leslee Dart.
No further explanation was given for his decision, first reported by Variety.
Although the official announcement comes as a shocker, Day-Lewis has long had a reputation for being choosy about his projects, sometimes going years between movies. He's released just three films in the past decade: Lincoln, Nine, and There Will Be Blood. Read more...More about Movies, Daniel Day Lewis, Entertainment, and Movies Tv Shows
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …