NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LONGACRE MB, INC.
2014 - LONGACREMB, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Taking risks with AI? We want you on stage at MB 2017
By VB Staff - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
VB EVENT: MobileBeat 2017 is not here for the dreamers — it’s built by the doers. And this year they’re getting the spotlight, too. We’re offering the MobileBeat stage to the established brands that aren’t resting on their laurels — the ones who have plunged head-first into hands-on, results-oriented, ROI-blasting AI, while everyone else is still standing […]
- Could DNA Be the Future of Digital Storage?
Thursday Mar 2, 2017
As the data deluge outpaces the capacity to store it on conventional devices, researchers are hoping natural genetic code can be used to contain billions of megabytes of information. Could DNA be the future of digital storage? Photo: New York Genome Center
- Features That Make You Feel More Comfortable
Wednesday Dec 10, 2014
Scott McCartney and WSJ This Morning's Gordon Deal on ways the airlines are trying to make coach seats more comfortable without adding any more legroom.
- PubMatic Integrates With Amazon Publisher Services
Monday Jun 19, 2017
PubMatic announced an integration with Amazon Publisher Services that will enable Amazon publishers to add PubMatic as a demand-side partner.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015