The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LONG VALERY JOSEPH, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Big opportunities in drone software: $565 million and climbing
By Valery Komissarov, Skolkovo Foundation - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
GUEST: This year drones have turned from buzzword to a mature technology, bringing value across many industries (see the recent Economist long read on that) and representing an interesting investment opportunity. A number of VC firms have already jumped in, putting $454 million into 100 deals in 2016 alone, and both the amount of funding and […]
- Delta Passenger Restrained After Trying to Open Exit Door, Charges Say
By JACEY FORTIN - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
After a flight attendant smashed a wine bottle over the man’s head, he was restrained with the help of other passengers.
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.