Shelter Island—an 8,000-acre island wedged between Long Island’s North and South Forks that can only be reached by boat or private plane—draws a moneyed crowd in search of a more laid-back vibe. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LONG ISLAND WOODWORKS & DESIGN, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shelter Island: A Long Island Vacation Destination
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- San Francisco to Develop Treasure Island as Major Cultural Site
By JORI FINKEL - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The 405-acre site will be the city’s largest development of open space since Golden Gate Park in 1871.
- At Long Last, Celine Dion Finds Buyer for Jupiter Island Estate
Monday May 1, 2017
Celine Dion has finally found a buyer for her resort-like, waterfront home in Jupiter Island, Florida, after waiting four years and cutting the price nearly in half.
- Rhode Island bill sees highway surveillance cams ticketing uninsured motorists
By David Kravets - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The $120 fines would be split evenly between contractor and the state.
- Manhattan landlord expands Long Island City portfolio
By Daniel Geiger - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Himmel & Meringoff Properties is expanding its Long Island City office portfolio.The firm, which owns roughly 2 million square feet of commercial space in the city, acquired a six-story,...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- The Top 10 Flying Car Designs, From Airbus to Larry Page
By Jack Stewart - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The long-promised age of the flying car is finally here (kinda). Here are 10 of the most promising designs.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017