The East Side Access project will link the Long Island Railroad to New York City's Grand Central Terminal. Projected to be completed in 2022, it required construction of about eight miles' worth of tunneling in Manhattan and Queens. Photo: Denise Blostein/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LONG ISLAND SPINE MEDICINE HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A Deep Dive Into New York's East Side Access Project
Sunday Apr 24, 2016
- Shelter Island: A Long Island Vacation Destination
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Shelter Island—an 8,000-acre island wedged between Long Island’s North and South Forks that can only be reached by boat or private plane—draws a moneyed crowd in search of a more laid-back vibe. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- At Long Last, Celine Dion Finds Buyer for Jupiter Island Estate
Monday May 1, 2017
Celine Dion has finally found a buyer for her resort-like, waterfront home in Jupiter Island, Florida, after waiting four years and cutting the price nearly in half.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Getting an Edge in the Long Afghan Struggle
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Trump’s early approach holds promise if backed with a sustained, and sustainable, commitment.
- Theresa May Battles to Hold On as U.K. Prime Minister
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In a meeting with restive lawmakers in her Conservative Party on Monday, Mrs. May will appeal for the unified backing she will need to survive for long as head of a minority government.