Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
49 HAWTHORNE ROAD
KINGS PARK, NEW YORK, 11754
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LONG ISLAND SOCIAL EVENTS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Rep. King: Trump visit to Long Island sends ‘major signal’ to MS-13
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- Trump, on Long Island, Vows an End to Gang Violence
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and LIZ ROBBINS - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
President Trump described the perpetrators of violent crimes as “animals” and said his administration seeks to “dismantle, decimate and eradicate” gangs.
- Celebrity Chefs Bring a Taste of New Orleans to California’s Great America Theme Park
Friday Aug 4, 2017
Chefs Adam Glick "Below Deck Mediterranean" and Kelsey Henderson "The Chopping Block" & "Cutthroat Kitchen" hosted a cooking demo of their favorite Cajun foods this past weekend at California’s Great America Theme Park in the Bay Area. The duo treated park guests to shrimp and grits fritters, traditional gumbo and red velvet beignets during the park’s TASTE OF ORLEANS festival. The weekend long event featured live Cajun music, entertainment, as well as regional food and drinks.