Shelter Island—an 8,000-acre island wedged between Long Island’s North and South Forks that can only be reached by boat or private plane—draws a moneyed crowd in search of a more laid-back vibe. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LONG ISLAND MUSIC CONNECTION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Shelter Island: A Long Island Vacation Destination
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- What to Pack for a Galápagos Trip
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Snorkeling gear, a day pack and a sun hat are musts for a visit to the islands.
- At Long Last, Celine Dion Finds Buyer for Jupiter Island Estate
Monday May 1, 2017
Celine Dion has finally found a buyer for her resort-like, waterfront home in Jupiter Island, Florida, after waiting four years and cutting the price nearly in half.
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Mom Testing Facebook Live
Friday Oct 28, 2016
It's a Friday in September and influencers Audrey McClelland & Vera Sweeney are standing in front of a huge "Paw Patrol" display at a Toys R Us on Long Island.