Shelter Island—an 8,000-acre island wedged between Long Island’s North and South Forks that can only be reached by boat or private plane—draws a moneyed crowd in search of a more laid-back vibe. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
46 BRILNER DR.
SMITHTOWN, NEW YORK, 11787
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LONG ISLAND LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shelter Island: A Long Island Vacation Destination
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Zone 7 Rose Varieties – Tips On Growing Roses In Zone 7 Gardens
By Darcy Larum - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- Zone 6 Ornamental Grass – Growing Ornamental Grasses In Zone 6 Gardens
By Darcy Larum - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- San Francisco to Develop Treasure Island as Major Cultural Site
By JORI FINKEL - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The 405-acre site will be the city’s largest development of open space since Golden Gate Park in 1871.
- At Long Last, Celine Dion Finds Buyer for Jupiter Island Estate
Monday May 1, 2017
Celine Dion has finally found a buyer for her resort-like, waterfront home in Jupiter Island, Florida, after waiting four years and cutting the price nearly in half.
- 2017 Surface Pro least repairable ever; Surface Laptop is made of glue
By Peter Bright - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Compact design continues to be at odds with maintenance and repairability.
- What Is Inorganic Mulch: Learn About Using Inorganic Mulch In Gardens
By Darcy Larum - Sunday Jun 18, 2017