The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - LONG ISLAND FAMILY CAREGIVER COALITION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Alzheimer's Caregivers Need Support, Survey Finds
By email@example.com (Mitch Nauffts) - Monday Jun 5, 2017
An Alzheimer's Association survey found that 64 percent of caregivers felt isolated or alone, while 84 percent would welcome more help from family....
- Trump, on Long Island, Vows an End to Gang Violence
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and LIZ ROBBINS - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
President Trump described the perpetrators of violent crimes as “animals” and said his administration seeks to “dismantle, decimate and eradicate” gangs.
- The New Old Age: Caregiving Is Hard Enough. Isolation Can Make It Unbearable.
By PAULA SPAN - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Many caregivers find themselves trapped at home, neglected by friends and family members who don’t understand how to help.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Long Island Football Player Dies After Being Hit by 400-Pound Log
By CHRISTINA CARON - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
A 16-year-old participating in a summer training camp was hoisting a large log overhead with four other boys when the log fell.