NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LONG CHENG INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Getting young was only first step of Nets’ grand plan
By Brian Lewis - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Youth will be served in Brooklyn — or at least get major playing time. How fast the Nets can rebuild will depend on how quickly they guide their youngsters through growing pains. Bereft of lottery picks, general manager Sean Marks’ long-term plan is finding young talents such as Jarrett Allen and D’Angelo Russell. That means...
- The Economy Needs Amazons, but It Mostly Has GEs
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
When Amazon.com Inc. announced Friday it was buying Whole Foods, the stock market got a taste of something long missing: volatility. If Amazon is one extreme in how companies invest, General Electric is the other, writes Greg Ip.