Featuring high ceilings and well-proportioned rooms, with chevron wooden flooring throughout, the interior of the property is modern, yet retains its original period feel.
lombardy 901 LLC
1212 mark avenue
carpenteria, california, 93013
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LOMBARDY 901 LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the day: Lombardy
Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Facebook's Moneyman Behind the IPO
Wednesday Feb 1, 2012
WSJ CFO Journal senior editor Emily Chasan visits Mean Street to profile David Ebersman, Facebook's CFO and the money man behind the social media company's long-awaited IPO.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Speaking With Soulja Boy, Rap's Social Media King
Friday Oct 29, 2010
Multiplatinum rapper Soulja Boy, who has 2.5 million Twitter fans and has had his videos watched more than 500 million times on YouTube, talked to WSJ's Lee Hawkins as part of "WSJ Weekend Conversations. " The 20-year-old rapper discussed his Internet marketing strategy for his forthcoming single, "Speakers Going Hammer," and performed the single for a crowd of fans.