This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
RAFAEL A. LEBRON
127 WYCKOFF AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11237
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LOMA RESTAURANT AND COFFEE SHOP 4, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- In a Thriving City, SoHo’s Soaring Rents Keep Storefronts Empty
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
One of the city’s prime shopping districts is a victim of its own success, as retailers can’t afford the rents and landlords can’t afford to lower them.
- The Small Business Report, March 8, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Mar 8, 2016
The new trend among some independently owned coffee shops; beyond tracking websites employees visit, the new way companies are tracking productivity on the job; and free publicity for a clever restaurant marketing stunt.
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- Two New Starbucks Products Prove They’re Eager To Stay Ahead Of Artisan Coffee Shops
By Zachary Johnston - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Starbucks is upping their game with nitro coffee and whiskey barrels, setting the bar high for coffee shops nationwide.