A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LOMA #5 RESTAURANT CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- GrubHub Adds Big Chain Restaurants
Friday Apr 14, 2017
Chains help draw in new customers in cities where people are less familiar with the food-delivery service.
- 5 Tips For Redesigning A Hotel Restaurant
Monday Apr 10, 2017
Whenever you want to make staying at a hotel the most desirable option for your guests, give them an amazing food and beverage experience so they don't have to worry about leaving and blindly pickingfrom a long list of restaurants they don't know.
- Cotton Candy at the Four Seasons Restaurant
Thursday Apr 1, 2010
An unlikely, off-item dish at the Four Seasons Restaurant has people eating, and sometimes wearing, a dessert usually found at county fairs. Tennile Tracy reports on cotton candy for Dow Jones Newswires.
- Critic's Notebook: Sydney’s New Guard: Five Restaurants Leading the Way
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
This Australian city’s dining scene, already steeped in Asian cuisines, is suddenly showing a more global reach.