The ad wasn't even that direct, as the jury president acknowledged on stage at Cannes!
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LOLLIPOP GRAND PRIX MEDIA LLC
2013 - LOLLIPOP CREATIVE LLC
2013 - LOLLIPOP GRAND PRIX LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Burger King Stunt Ad Wins Direct Grand Prix
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Cannes Creative Effectiveness Grand Prix Awarded For 'Van Gogh's Bedrooms'
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The campaign was created by Leo Burnett for the Art Institute of Chicago. Awards were also issued in the Digital Craft, Film Craft and Radio categories.
- Rossi wins IndyCar race at Watkins Glen; Newgarden falters
By Associated Press - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Northern Californian Alexander Rossi overcame a mechanical malfunction on pit road to notch a big victory. IndyCar points leader Josef Newgarden wasn’t so lucky. Rossi, of Nevada City (Nevada County), used a stroke of good fortune to win the IndyCar Grand Prix at The Glen on Sunday from the pole, leading just over half of the 60-lap race and easily holding off four-time series champion Scott Dixon over the closing laps at Watkins Glen (N.Y.) International for his second career victory. His first one came last year in the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Lewis Hamilton wins Canadian Grand Prix, picks up points on Vettel
By AP - By AP - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Lewis Hamilton won the Canadian Grand Prix for the sixth time, going wire-to-wire for his third victory in a row.
- Lewis Hamilton takes pole for F1 British Grand Prix for fifth time
By AP - By AP - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
The Mercedes driver took the pole position for the fifth time at the British Grand Prix.