[Updated, 6/8/17 8:50am. See below] Hard to believe we are just over two weeks away from Xconomy’s big annual tech event in June. IMPACT will bring together leaders from New England’s technology and business community to discuss the future of their fields, but also issues of broader importance: things like influencing policy and making a […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LOLA LOLA RESTAURANT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Engine, Carbonite, Lola, and More: Here’s the Agenda for IMPACT
By Gregory T. Huang - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Make Your Predictions for a Free Ticket to IMPACT on 6/22
By Ashley Gentile - Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a few days Xconomy will put on a new type of event called IMPACT: Innovation that Matters. The conference will focus on how technology leaders can make a real difference in society. Thanks to our generous sponsors, we’re excited to announce we have a new block of 25 complimentary tickets to give entrepreneurs in […]
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Restaurant Review: The Grill Is Confident, Theatrical, Sharp and New Yorky
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The former Grill Room of the Four Seasons now holds a restaurant with a full-battery charge.
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”