A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LOL LOL INC.
2013 - IRON HEART INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Ars enters VR and destroys multiple starships in Star Trek: Bridge Crew
By Lee Hutchinson - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Wherein we don our Vives and Rifts, hit record, and set phasers to "ridiculous."
- So many men resigned from Uber that it basically has gender parity in its leadership now
By Emma Hinchliffe - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
One side effect of male executives resigning over misconduct: Uber has reached equality in its top leadership.
Uber, once run by about 17 men and five women, is now run by about seven women and seven men, according to our analysis.
CEO Travis Kalanick's resignation on Tuesday night capped off an exodus of executives from the company. The ride-hailing giant, under close scrutiny for its macho culture and pervasive sexual harassment, has been bleeding execs since engineer Susan Fowler published a blog post in February whistleblowing on the sexual harassment she and many other women experienced at the company. Read more...More about Uber, Ride Hailing, Ride Hailing Apps, Travis Kalanick, and Uber Sexism
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.