A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LOL LOL INC.
2013 - IRON HEART INC
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Ars enters VR and destroys multiple starships in Star Trek: Bridge Crew
By Lee Hutchinson - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Wherein we don our Vives and Rifts, hit record, and set phasers to "ridiculous."
- Command Z: Laugh and the World Laughs With You. Type ‘Ha,’ Not So Much.
By JESSICA BENNETT - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Texting and email have inexorably changed the way we communicate laughter, from a simple LOL and its variations to a mischievous mwahahaha.
- When sextortion suspect refused to unlock her iPhone, the FBI stepped in
By Cyrus Farivar - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
“We on some Bonnie Clyde shit I couldn’t have choose a Better partner crime lol.”
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- This New Offshore Wind Project Plans To Combine Turbines And Storage
By Eillie Anzilotti - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
By linking turbines to giant batteries supplied by Tesla, the proposed Revolution Wind Farm aims to demonstrate how offshore wind can become a consistent source of renewable energy.
As shifting to renewable energy has become ever more imperative in the face of the indelible link between coal and fossil fuels and climate change, wind power has run into a bit of an image problem. Solar, with its ability to scale to both large farm installations and residential rooftops, has attracted the bulk of Silicon Valley buzz. Wind turbines, on the other hand, are less adaptable; they’re seen as a necessity in the renewable landscape, but a large and cumbersome one.