Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LOGAN AND BULLIS CONSULTING SERVICES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
- MartinLogan Unison review: This DTS Play-Fi and AirPlay preamp will stream anything—including your vinyl
By Theo Nicolakis - By Theo Nicolakis - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The Unison will stream just about any audio source in your home—including hi-res audio—while correcting your room's acoustic anomalies with Anthem Room Correction.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Bullying by Teachers: Is It Linked to a Growing License to Hate?
By Suja Amir - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Student anti-bullying efforts in schools may need to be expanded to include teachers.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.