WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LODGE LEASE HOLDING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Airbnb Tries to Behave More Like a Hotel
By KATIE BENNER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Less chatting on the couch; fewer idiosyncratic toiletries in the bath. Pursuing growth, the company promotes consistency among its millions of hosts.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Secret Service booted from Trump Tower over lease dispute
By Chris Perez - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The Trump Organization has given the Secret Service the boot — kicking them out of Trump Tower and ordering them to find space “elsewhere” — following a dispute over the terms of their lease, a report says. Sources familiar with the discussions told The Washington Post on Thursday that the government is currently looking for...
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?