Tom Sullivan is proving there is life after lumber. Sullivan, the founder and former chairman of Lumber Liquidators, the wood-flooring retailer — who on Dec. 31 left the company under pressure — last week closed on a deal to sell Proton OnSite, a maker of hydrogen generators he owned for 10 years, for $70 million,...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LOCUST LUMBER COMPANY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘Serial entrepreneur’ moves on from Lumber Liquidators
By Lisa Fickenscher - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Honey Locust Information – How To Grow A Honey Locust Tree
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Canadian Wildfires Choke Lumber Supply to U.S. Home Builders
Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Wildfires in Canada are making lumber harder to find for U.S. home builders.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.