“Priestdaddy” includes details of Lockwood’s childhood as the daughter of a married Lutheran minister who converted to Catholicism, making him among the rare married Catholic priests.Lockwood’s poetry collections include 2012’s “Balloon Pop Outlaw Black” and 2014’s “Motherland Fatherland Homelandsexuals.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LOCKWOOD DESIGNS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Patricia Lockwood’s Memoir ‘Priestdaddy’ Optioned by Imagine Television
By Ryan Gajewski, provided by
- Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- How Apple vs. Samsung Became a Smartphone Beauty Contest
Monday Jul 17, 2017
As Apple Inc.’s 10th anniversary iPhone approaches, Samsung Electronics Co.’s new Galaxy S8, with a curvaceous display screen, is raising the design stakes.
- The Cozy Men's Sweater That's Destined to Be a Cult Item
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Influential designer Raf Simons riffed experimentally on the iconic “I Heart NY” logo for his first collection shown in his new home.