In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LOCAL APPLIANCE RENTALS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- State of the Art: Amazon’s Vision of Computing’s Future: An Information Appliance
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Amazon’s new Echo Show smart speaker, which comes with a touch screen, represents the model for a new kind of communal, household computer.
- Local artist unveils 'Trump rat' ahead of POTUS' return to NY
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Police identify skeletal remains found near top music festival
By Associated Press - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
DOVER, Del. — Delaware State Police say the skeletal remains that were discovered near a music festival by a concertgoer in June have been identified. Local news outlets reported on Monday the body was identified as belonging to 40-year-old Linda C. Moore. Her remains had been discovered the night of June 15 in a wooded...
- Amenity showdown: Which luxury tower rentals have the best amenities?
By Anna Marie Erwert - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
In San Francisco where ‘luxury” and “rental” are two terms that often go together, high-end buildings compete for tenant attention. One way this competition manifests is in the amenities a building offers. Standard are things like high-speed internet, gyms, and roof decks. But luxury towers sometimes also have pools and hot tubs, pet walking services,