The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LOBSTERS AROUND INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- 'Louie' the 132-year-old lobster freed after spending 20 years in a restaurant
By Brian Koerber - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
After spending 20 years in a small tank in a restaurant in New York, this crustacean has been freed back into the wild.
In honor of National Lobster Month, the town of Hempstead, New York on Long Island teamed up with restaurant Peter's Clam Bar to release a massive 22-pound lobster on Friday, believed to be 132 years old.
Town Supervisor Anthony J. Santino was present during the moment to help pardon Louie, who has reportedly been sitting in a tank at the restaurant for 20 years.
"Don't be shellfish. Help the Town of Hempstead protect our wildlife," Santino wrote on his Facebook page, along with a few photos which show a proclamation of pardon from the town. Read more...More about Animals, Culture, Lobster, Culture, and Animals
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017