NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LOBSTER WOK RIVERHEAD INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Instead of lobster, fishermen find human bones
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Man beats odds of catching blue lobster, donates to science
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Your Summer Lobster Roll Might Be Cheaper This Year
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
If your summer plans include eating a bunch of lobster rolls or other meals involving the crustacean, we’ve got good news: Your sustenance won’t break the bank. The Associated Press reports that lobster-lovers will be paying less for their seafood dishes this year, despite a lower supply of the shellfish.Currently, analysts say wholesale hard-shell lobsters are selling for about …
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.