The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LOBBY GIFT SHOP 2 INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Taube Philanthropies Awards $5 Million to Museum of the Jewish People
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The gift to the museum in Tel Aviv will fund construction of a new lobby and entrance....
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- New York Today: New York Today: The Gift of a Backpack
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Thursday: A simpler back-to-school shopping list, a Louis Armstrong tribute, and the “One Film, One New York” project.
- Layoffs At Twin Cities UW As Donors Designate Gifts
By mark-hrywna - Wednesday May 31, 2017
Greater Twin Cities United Way exceeded its fundraising goal by $2.2 million last year, raising $87.6 million, but still had to lay off nine staff…
- A Drug Maker Spends Big in Washington to Make Itself Heard
By JAY HANCOCK, ELIZABETH LUCAS and SYDNEY LUPKIN - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Mallinckrodt’s spending on political donations and lobbying comes as the drug industry as a whole beefs up its Capitol Hill presence.