Influential designer Raf Simons riffed experimentally on the iconic “I Heart NY” logo for his first collection shown in his new home.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LM SIMONE L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Cozy Men's Sweater That's Destined to Be a Cult Item
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Simone Veil, leading French feminist politician, dies at 89
By Associated Press - Friday Jun 30, 2017
PARIS — Simone Veil, a French survivor of Nazi death camps and prominent proponent of Europe’s integration who spearheaded abortion rights as one of France’s most prominent woman politicians, has died. She was 89. The office of her son Jean Veil said Friday that Simone Veil died, without providing further information. No information was immediately...
- Simone Veil, Ex-Minister Who Wrote France’s Abortion Law, Dies at 89
By SEWELL CHAN - Friday Jun 30, 2017
An Auschwitz survivor, Mrs. Veil was a vocal advocate for women’s rights who served as health minister and later as president of the European Parliament.
- Simone Veil to Be Laid to Rest in Panthéon, Among France’s Revered
By AURELIEN BREEDEN - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Ms. Veil, a Holocaust survivor and former health minister who died last week at 89, will be one of the few women in the Paris monument.