NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LL FITNESS 4U, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Soon You’ll Be Able to Use Alexa to Talk to Your TV
By Patrick Lucas Austin - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Amazon’s trying to kill your controller with a new Alexa skill designed to make watching TV super easy—but you’ll still need the right equipment.
- Hillary And Michelle: Boomer Influencers Rock!
Monday Dec 12, 2016
Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama represent the bookends of the Baby Boomer generation. Clinton (now 69) was born in 1947 and Obama (who will turn 53 before her husband leaves office) was born in1964.
- MLB Players Launching Social App
Friday Apr 21, 2017
The app, called Infield Chatter, is intended to give the players more of an independent voice online, distinct from the social media presences of their teams.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Give Your Property Or Client A Brand Audit For Valentine's Day
Tuesday Feb 14, 2017
On a day where we are supposed to recognize and appreciate what makes our loved ones special, it strikes me that sports marketers should pause to do the same for their clients or properties.Hopefully, we all subscribe to the truth that a fundamental strategic function of sports marketing is to properly align brands and properties that "fit together."