A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
MANDY K. SEILER
437 DORRANCE AVE #123
LACKAWANNA, NEW YORK, 14218
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LJMS MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Secret Service Post Moves From Trump Tower to a Trailer
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A command post was moved out of the skyscraper after a lease agreement between the government and the Trump Organization fell apart.
- Maine’s Last Nonprofit to Pay a Subminimum Wage Shows a Familiar Profile
By Ruth McCambridge - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
An outdated provision in law that allows some workers to be paid less than minimum wage is still in use in pockets around the country. In Maine, a nonprofit called Skills, Inc., pays some of its workers with disabilities as little as $2 to $3 an hour while consistently paying top managers six-figure salaries.
- China Disrupts WhatsApp Service in Online Clampdown
By PAUL MOZUR - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The last of Facebook’s major products that still worked in China was hit by government blocks, as Beijing broadly tightens its controls over the internet.
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.