The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LIZ'S PILLOW TALK INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Showtime Has Been Making A New Documentary About The New York Times Since Trump’s Inauguration
By Andrew Husband - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
'What Happened, Miss Simone?' filmmaker Liz Garbus is making a new documentary about the New York Times covering Trump's presidency.
- Lions of New York: The Rise and Fall of Liz Smith, Celebrity Accomplice
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Jul 28, 2017
She was the most powerful gossip columnist in the 1980s. A tabloid celebrity herself, she could turn anyone into a star overnight. Until she couldn’t.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Amazon in talks to offer event ticketing in US
By Reuters - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
NEW YORK/SAN FRANCISCO – Amazon.com Inc is seeking to partner with U.S. venue owners to sell event tickets, four sources have told Reuters, a move that could loosen Ticketmaster’s powerful grip on the lucrative ticketing business. If Amazon moves ahead, it would represent the latest attempt by the world’s largest online retailer to use its...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.