The properties feature outdoor sleeping porches, an outdoor shower, windows and decking, which seamlessly integrate indoor and outdoor living.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - LIVE ANOTHER DAY ORGANIZATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the Day: Wingdale, NY
Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- WWE buckles after Ball brother uses racial slur on live TV
By Mark W. Sanchez - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The WWE, an organization that literally survives on controversy, is separating itself from what a microphone picked up coming out of LaMelo Ball’s mouth on national television. The 15-year-old brother of new Laker Lonzo Ball — and another vessel through which father LaVar lives vicariously — was caught using a racial slur during WWE Raw...
- Living Another Day, Thanks to Grandparents Who Couldn’t Sleep
By ANERI PATTANI - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Age-related changes in sleep patterns may have helped early humans survive by ensuring at least one person was always alert to nighttime threats.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017