The rivalry between Qatar and Saudi Arabia has played out across the whole Middle East and helps to explain the region’s chaos.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
DAVID H. KULLMAN
215 MORRIS DRIVE
EAST MEADOW, NEW YORK, 11554
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - LIVE2GIVE INTERNATIONAL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- How Two Gulf Rivals Helped Inflame the Middle East
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Jared Kushner Is About to Plunge Into Middle East Diplomacy
By MARK LANDLER and MAGGIE HABERMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
After meeting with technology executives, Mr. Kushner will travel to Israel for meetings with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the Palestinian leader, Mahmoud Abbas.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- To Little Fanfare, Muammar el-Qaddafi’s Son Is Freed in Libya
By NOUR YOUSSEF - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
A militia’s release of Seif al-Islam el-Qaddafi was a direct challenge to the International Criminal Court, which wants him tried on charges of war crimes.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Trump’s Business Ties in Persian Gulf Raise Questions About His Allegiances
By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
In the feud among Arab nations, President Trump has supported the ones with which he does business.
- Arab Nations Demand Qatar Shut Al Jazeera, Cut Islamist Ties and Detail Funding
By BEN HUBBARD - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The demands risked pulling other powers deeper into the rift by calling on the country to shut down a Turkish military base and to downgrade its ties with Iran.