The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LITTLE SNUGGLE BUGS CONSIGNMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. Butsometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.
- Your dream job and dream life may be waiting for you
By Jeff Brooks - Friday May 26, 2017
Pardon me if I get a little bit commercial here. But this is a super-cool job, and I have a feeling the person who should have the job reads this blog. Moceanic is looking for a Project Manager. Not just any project manager, but a super-smart, amazingly flexible, fun, cool, and ready to help change the world ... Not a whip-cracking nazi (though you need a little of that in you). Not a nasal-voiced whiner who bugs people about deadlines in a way that makes them want to leap in front of a speeding bus (though bugging people about deadlines...
- Even If 'The Mummy' Is Not Your Thing, the Dark Universe Could Still Be OK
By Adam Rogers - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Even if 'The Mummy' gets consigned to eternal rest, that shouldn't mean a wrap on the Dark Universe.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Facebook Bug Exposed Names of Content Moderators to Suspected Terrorists
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Facebook Inc. inadvertently exposed the names of some moderators to suspected terrorists and other groups whose content the workers were tasked with reviewing, a flaw the company Friday said has been fixed.
- Microsoft's Patching Windows XP Bugs, and More Security News This Week
By Lily Hay Newman - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Microsoft's patching Windows XP, an anonymous tech company fought back against PRISM, and more of the week's most important security news.