The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
184 KENT AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11249
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LITTLE JUMPS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. Butsometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Mearns Excited to Recruit, 'Build a Winner' at St. Bonaventure
By mhamilton - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Mickey and Minnie communicate with a little boy in sign language, and it's the sweetest
By Jessica Sroczynski - Friday Jun 16, 2017
If you are one of those people who's a little freaked out by amusement park characters, this video will absolutely change how you feel.
Olive Crest, a nonprofit whose mission is to prevent child abuse, recently posted a YouTube video of Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto communicating with one of their children in sign language. Afterwards, Minnie gives the little boy a hug and kiss on the forehead.
The heartwarming interaction certainly seemed to make the little boy's day. The magic of Disney, in all languages. Read more...More about Watercooler, Disney, Children, Disney World, and Disneyland
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.