Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LITTLE BIT OF LUCK, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Honda-Waymo Talks Stuck in Slow Lane, CEO Says
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Seven months after Honda Motor announced plans to collaborate with self-driving car pioneer Waymo LLC, little progress has been made, Honda’s chief executive said.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Rafa Cabrera-Bello wins Scottish Open in playoff to break 5-year drought
By Alistair Tait - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
IRVINE, Scotland – Rafa Cabrera-Bello probably can’t believe his luck. He won his first tournament in five years thanks to a little (...)
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. Butsometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.