The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LITHIUM TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- The Times Sharply Increases Articles Open for Comments, Using Google’s Technology
By BASSEY ETIM - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new comments system at The New York Times will allow the community desk to moderate more reader comments than ever before.
- Toyota's Cure for EV Range Anxiety: A Better Battery
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Toyota Motor believes it has mastered the technology and production process for a new lithium-ion battery that could slash charging time and double the range of electric vehicles.
- Tesla Plans Giant Lithium-Battery System in Australia
Friday Jul 7, 2017
Elon Musk has agreed to build the world’s largest lithium-ion battery system in Australia, a project he hopes will show how the technology can help solve energy problems.