Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - LITERACY DESIGN COLLABORATIVE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Developing critical reading skills with media literacy apps on Chromebooks
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- The Scene at Designer Jason Wu's 'Just Friends' Dinner
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Pals like Kate Bosworth, Leandra Medine and Jennifer Fisher joined the New York designer at Clover Grocery to celebrate his latest collaboration.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Moncler's New 'Frankensteined' Collaboration
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
California designer Greg Lauren remixed Moncler’s classic puffers with recycled denim and surplus canvas.