Gurbaksh Chahal, CEO of Gravity4, called digital assistant Mona Lisa the "most disruptive innovation" of his career in a blog post announcing the news.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LISA MUTTATHIL OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Gravity4 Unveils Mona Lisa
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Mexico City Journal: A Student Strike Becomes an Occupation, for 17 Years
By KIRK SEMPLE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Since 2000, an auditorium at National Autonomous University of Mexico has been commandeered by political protesters.
- Report reveals years of suffering, death from therapies for “chronic Lyme”
By Beth Mole - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Coffee enemas, $13K “photon” therapy, endless antibiotics—all unproven, dangerous.
- This Map Shows How Much You Need To Earn To Rent An Apartment In The U.S.
By Adele Peters - Monday Jun 12, 2017
On average, you’d need to make $21.21 per hour to rent a two-bedroom. And it’s worse in big cities.
If you work in the fastest-growing occupation in the United States–as a personal care aide assisting elderly and disabled people–you probably earn a little more than minimum wage. But that’s not enough to afford a two-bedroom rental anywhere in the country. In more than 99% of American counties, it’s not even enough to make a one-bedroom affordable.
- Bladder Sparing Trimodal Therapy Evaluated for Clinical Efficacy in Retrospective Study
Tuesday May 23, 2017
The recurrence rate for cystectomy was 38% compared to 59% for TMT.
- Google Assistant has advice for Father’s Day…from real dads
By Khari Johnson - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The AI-powered Google Assistant has some advice for human dads. Say “Advice from dads” and the intelligent assistant will play advice to future fathers from real dads. Sometimes the advice is practical, like keep absorbent material in every room in your house, but a lot of advice is about relationships, like make sure you spend […]
- Trump, Adam West, French Open: Your Weekend Briefing
By DANIEL VICTOR and LISA IABONI - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Here’s what you need to know about the week’s top stories.
- Senate, Medicaid, N.B.A. Draft: Your Thursday Evening Briefing
By KAREN ZRAICK and LISA IABONI - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Here’s what you need to know at the end of the day.