Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LION HEART RESIDENCES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- In dying, blood-starved heart, bacteria injections offer cellular life support
By Beth Mole - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
With light, photosynthetic bacteria feed heart cells needed oxygen and dodge damage.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- All Blacks Face Down Lions Challenge to Win First Test
By REUTERS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand winger Rieko Ioane scored two tries as the All Blacks faced down a spirited British and Irish Lions challenge 30-15 at Eden Park on Saturday to take a 1-0 lead in the three-test series.
- Cannes Lions Tells Creatives They Just Became Experience Curators
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Creative will descend on Cannes tomorrow to discover campaigns are not enough -- curating new experiences is where it's at.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- ‘This is Appalling’: Evacuated London Residents Try to Cope
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Some residents are refusing to leave their homes after they were ordered out for fear that their buildings had hazardous cladding.
- MidMichigan Health Receives $8 Million for Heart and Vascular Center
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The gift from the Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow Foundation will support cardiovascular care and services on the health system's campus in Midland....