The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE ST.
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LINT REMOVER EN VELCRO, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- EU's Barnier Hopes to Remove Brexit Uncertainties as Talks Begin
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The U.K. and the EU started talks on Britain’s exit from the bloc, almost a year after the U.K. voted to leave, with EU chief negotiator saying he hoped the two sides can start removing the uncertainties created by that decision.
- Macron Shifts France's Stance on Removing Assad From Power
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
President Emmanuel Macron said removing Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad from power shouldn’t be a precondition for a peace deal in the war-torn nation, a shift in French policy.
- Romania Removes Prime Minister After Monthslong Turbulence
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Prime Minister Sorin Grindeanu was ousted after only six months, dissolving a government that was knocked off balance by one of Europe’s biggest anticorruption movements.
- Medical records join revenge porn, credit card numbers for Google removal
By Beth Mole - Friday Jun 23, 2017
It’s an elective removal, though. Google will only do it if you ask.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.