The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LINDA LUKASCHEK, PTA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Small Business Report, February 3, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Friday Feb 3, 2017
The one thing entrepreneurs are still trying to solve about food delivery; and what Linda McMahon has planned as new head of the Small Business Administration.
- NBC May Fete Olympic Advertisers in Jackson Hole, Wyo. Instead of South Korea
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
NBCUniversal’s head of ad sales, Linda Yaccarino, said the network is exploring sending ad buyers and clients to Jackson Hole, Wyo. or another location instead of South Korea, because of clients’ potential security concerns.
- One Of Bill Cosby’s Accusers Compares His Town Hall Plan To ‘Jeffrey Dahmer Hosting A Town Hall On The Joy of Cooking’
By emmieodea - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Linda Kirkpatrick didn't hold back discussing Cosby's upcoming tour speaking on how to avoid assault accusations while on CNN.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Paving the Way: Fundraiser of the Year
By Nhu Te - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
What makes Linda-Adèle Foley fundraiser of the year? She goes beyond the borders of fundraising to a personal approach to each contributor. No matter what, Foley makes everyone feel a part of the change with their giving. She understands that each donor wants to feel their donation or contribution makes a difference...
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.