Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LINDA LU LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Four Consumer Insights To Aid Search
Tuesday Apr 25, 2017
Epiphany, a search marketing company In the U.K., surveyed 2,029 adults to understand their purchase behaviors. Here are four findings that stand out.
- Viacom Starts New Advanced Ad Unit
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Viacom's Advanced Advertising group will partner with clients to create multiplatform audience-targeting solutions and "platform-native advertising that captures attention, engages audiences anddrives impact for brands."
- Fox Commits To 6-Second Spots On YouTube
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The companies say the commercials are non-skippable video ads, which will also be used first across Fox Network Group's digital, on-demand platforms and later on linear television.
- Fact Check: Fact Check: Distortions and Fake News in Virginia Shooting
By LINDA QIU and JUSTIN BANK - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Alex Jones accused the left of “publicly embracing homicide as a political solution” with a raft of out of context statements.
- NBC May Fete Olympic Advertisers in Jackson Hole, Wyo. Instead of South Korea
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
NBCUniversal’s head of ad sales, Linda Yaccarino, said the network is exploring sending ad buyers and clients to Jackson Hole, Wyo. or another location instead of South Korea, because of clients’ potential security concerns.