On the heels of what must feel to employees like the longest six months in Uber’s eight-year history, this morning the company introduced an initiative that it’s calling “180 Days of Change” and announced, most notably, that it will start allowing riders to tip drivers in the app. This is no small thing. Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
31 MEADOWOOD RD.
MONTGOMERY, NEW YORK, 12549
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LINDA J ZWART, ARCHITECT, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Uber is implementing tipping, but how well it works will be critical
By Connie Loizos - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Apple Architect Norman Foster Says the Future of Offices Must Be Flexible
By Elizabeth Stinson - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Norman Foster has a qualm about Apple's new headquarters: What happens when people stop driving?
- An Architect's Penthouse in an Unlikely Place
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Phil Freelon, who led the design team behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum, creates a home in a former department store that had a whites-only lunch counter
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Greg David on NY: Trump's Russia problem reminds me of Watergate
Monday Jun 12, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?