This immaculate, carefully preserved mid-century modern has had only one owner since it was built in 1956 in San Mateo’s Sunset Terrace. It’s one of 12 homes in the neighborhood known as a “Mogie,”so named for their Danish architect Mogens Mogensen who was recognized for his clean, modern design and Scandinavian aesthetic. This owner is
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - LINCOLN TERRACE BLOCK ASSOCIATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Mid-century modern in San Mateo looks the way it did when it was built in the 1950s
By Anna Marie Erwert - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- China Disrupts WhatsApp Service in Online Clampdown
By PAUL MOZUR - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The last of Facebook’s major products that still worked in China was hit by government blocks, as Beijing broadly tightens its controls over the internet.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- AT&T’s Blockbuster Deal for Time Warner Hangs in Limbo
By CECILIA KANG and MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Eight months into its review, the Justice Department still has stumbling blocks in assessing the most significant business deal before the Trump administration.
- Abraham Lincoln mystery solved by enhanced tech
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 23, 2017