Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LINCOLN ILLUMINATION INC.
2013 - PUTNAM ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- An Illuminating Conversation About Conversational Marketing
Thursday Mar 16, 2017
Highlights from the "Talk To The Brand: AI, Bots And Conversational Marketing" panel at MediaPost's OMMA SXSW event.
- The ‘path’ to purchase is really a random walk
By Jason Carmel, POSSIBLE - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
GUEST: Complex systems beg for oversimplification through metaphor. DNA is “genetic code.” The atom is a “building block.” The brain is a “computer.” We see them all the time, usually when an expert at something is trying to explain that something to a non-expert. It is rare, however, and arguably far less efficient, for two experts […]
- The Blackstone Entitlement
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Steve Schwarzman illuminates the family leave debate.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.