Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LINCOLN CREDIT CENTER, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Teradata Acquires San Diego’s StackIQ to Strengthen Cloud Business
By Bruce V. Bigelow - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Dayton, OH-based Teradata (NYSE: TDC), which has roughly 1,000 employees at its Teradata Labs engineering unit in San Diego, says today it has acquired StackIQ, a six-year-old startup near San Diego that specializes in software used to automate datacenters in the cloud. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. But reading between the lines, […]
- Artists Protest Lincoln Center Play Backed by Israel
By SOPAN DEB - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
More than 60 artists, including the Pulitzer winner Annie Baker and the actress Greta Gerwig, asked that the play “To the End of the Land” be canceled.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- For Syrian Actors, a Maddening Road to America
By SOMINI SENGUPTA - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
The cast and crew of a Syrian play to be performed at Lincoln Center are scattered across the world, so just getting to the United States was a dramatic ordeal.