This kid was born a frequent flier. Christoph Carsten Lezcan made an early arrival aboard a Spirit Airlines flight after his mom, Cristina Penton, went into labor shortly after takeoff on a flight from Fort Lauderdale to Dallas, WGNO reported. “Everything started happening very quickly,” said Penton, who was 36 weeks pregnant. “I didn’t think...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LINCAP, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Airline gives baby born on plane 21 years of free flights
By Yaron Steinbuch - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Spirit Airlines flight diverts for in-flight birth of baby
By The Republic | azcentral.com - By The Republic | azcentral.com - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Cristina Penton went into labor shortly after takeoff on a flight from Fort Lauderdale to Dallas/Fort Worth, according to the airline.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Man found dead accidentally lit clothing on fire while cooking
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
FORT COLLINS, Colo. — Investigators say a 66-year-old northern Colorado man whose body was found in a smoke-filled apartment accidentally lit his clothing on fire while cooking. The Poudre Fire Authority says Ameer Beleal, of Fort Collins, was found burned to death in his apartment June 3. The coroner’s report says there is no evidence...