In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LIN SIR NATTY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda sang show tunes on Congress trains to lobby lawmakers and, we're set for the next week
By Shelby Slauer - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Yesterday, Hamilton-creator Lin-Manuel Miranda went to Capitol Hill to convince lawmakers to preserve funding for federal arts and humanities, and sang a few show tunes in between.
To drive it home, he also met with senators like Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Susan Collins (R-Maine), making it probably the most exciting day in Congress this year.
Needless to say, it blew us all away.More about Entertainment, Congress, Lin Manuel Miranda, Hamilton, and Broadway